Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

As usual, we waited until the last minute to figure out what the kids were going to wear for Halloween. Although everyone was pleased by the time we left to go trick or treating!

My three cuties!

Rebecca is the Jack of Hearts. I think she looks awesome. My Mom made this costume for me when I was in the 7th grade. Matthew whipped together her accessory in no time and she looked awesome!!

Christian was a crazed US Soccer fan, complete with the vuvuzela!

Matthew did his make up and hair - looked great!

Julianna went with the Pooh Bear costume - she didn't like the makeup but looked so cute!

Julianna with her precious friend, Angela

My sweet friends Doreen & Kurt

Michael, Christian, Rebecca & Morgan - many years of trick or treating together

Michael & Christian

Rebecca & Morgan

The kids including one of Christian's soccer buddy's Matthew

The big crew of kids we went trick or treating with

Katie with Nannie McPhee

Some of the Dad's - Matthew & Chris

Taking a candy break!

Love these little girls

Back to Grandma Shirley's house for the candy trade.....who wants Smarties???

And we're out..... so tired!

1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

Loved the costumes, especially Rebecca's remembering when you wore it. So why didn't you dress up?? There were plenty of costumes surely from the payne stash. What were Michael and Morgan? I loved Nanny McPhee. We just got that 2nd movie at Red box and had never seen it. We need to see the first, I'm sure. Keep blogging. You're coming closer to Thanksgiving. :)