Sunday, December 5, 2010

Girls go to the Circus

A friend of mine told me she was taking her granddaughter and friend to go to the Circus and wanted to know if Julianna wanted to go. I knew she'd want to go but since she'd never gone, I wasn't sure how she'd do. So Rebecca went along with them to make sure Julianna was okay and also to be my photographer.

Before the zoo, they went to a park and played around. Rebecca got some cute pictures of them there.

Julianna, Keeley and Anna Belle (in the hippo!)

Fun on the slide!

Love Julianna's look

Keeley, Julianna & Anna Belle

Keeley & Julianna

Julianna obviously enjoying her cotton candy

a motorcycle on a wire

Julianna's FAVORITE part was the acrobats - she told me all about it.

They loved this little mini pony

They stopped and ate out on the way. Both girls had a great time and I'm so glad Julianna had the opportunity to hang out with these sweet girls.

No comments: