Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break - visiting Annetta on the way

During the early part of Spring Break, the kids, my Mom , and I drove to Charlottesville, Virginia to visit my grandmother. On the way, we made a couple of stops and one was to see my dear friend, Annetta. We spent about an hour at her house. We weren't able to see Todd since he was at work, but I got to meet her son, Joseph, who is now over one!

Thank you my friend for letting us crash for such a short time. Made me miss you more!!!! Love you!

Annetta & Katie

My Mom with Ruby, Annetta's darling doggie

Rebecca & Joseph

Christian had this thing of throwing a ball at Annetta's kids and whacking them in the forehead. I caught this action of Leah - we thought it was hilarious!


Julianna & Leah - they are 3 months apart in age

You've GOTTA have the silly picture

Annetta & her kids

No comments: