Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nice Weather, Grounding, Cuteness & More!!

This is a bit of a catch up blog...
Recently, the big kids were grounded, so they had to get creative in their activities....

Ping pong ..... Warren style

Go Rebecca!!

Go Christian!!

It was quite competitive!


Out of the blue, we had a beautiful sunny, warm day. A couple of the kids took advantage of it and played outside







We found a new way to do Julianna's hair and she LOVES it... had to get a picture..


I got a phone call to look outside and saw this rainbow. It was very beautiful, so I took some pictures....



Look carefully - it's a double rainbow!!

Recently we went to the mall and I took this picture of the kids on the carousel - I think it was during a snow day but I'm not sure (see, it's a catch up picture!!)

2 comments:

Sara Campbell said...

It's Pippi Longstockings!

The Fish Family said...

Those are so cute!! Loved the creative game. My kids would have been right there with them.