Sunday, January 31, 2010

Great pictures from the weekend celebration!!

Okay, there are a ton of pictures here and these are only some of the best of all of them and there were still other good ones. These pictures follow up the blog about my Mom's birthday celebration (although in the order of the blog, I guess this comes before it or on top of it...) Either way, enjoy these great pictures!

Rachel and Addelyn flew in from Spokane to Nashville and we picked her up from the airport and they spent Thursday night with us. Julianna and Adde were quick friends and had a couple of common loves....bathes & Dora!!

Julianna shared her Dora bath towel with Addelyn!

On Saturday, Matthew headed to Chattanooga for a wedding so he had to say his goodbyes to the Washington Girls!

My two beautiful sisters!

Mom with Christian (#1 grandchild) and Lydia (#11 grandchild)

Anna Blair showed Rebecca some things on the piano

I brought my first digital story book I made from 2008 and Papa read through every page of it!

Katie & Cassie

Anna Blair with Addelyn (I actually have this pose with like 5 of the cousins but couldn't put them all in)

My parents (Nonie & Pops) with Lydia

The girls (well, not all of them but the younger of the crew)

Uncle Justin played outside with the big kids for a while since the weather was mild

Papa and Rachel

This picture cracks me up!

Christian with Ruth and Julianna

Christian and Addelyn

Cassie & Lydia

James & Lydia

My beautiful sister-in-law, Mandy and her precious son, James!

2 comments:

Sara Campbell said...

These are great pics, Katie. I feel like I was there. You look so cute, new hair??

Mandy said...

Yay! My hair is not in a slicked back pony tail in that picture! And you got a compliment on your short hair too!