Monday, September 7, 2009

Visiting with Rachel

This posting is out of place - it should have gone right after I blogged about my family lake trip, but I forgot. Sorry.

My sister, Rachel and her daughter Addelyn were able to stay down south a big longer than Eric was and so they stayed with Mom and Dad for a few days before heading east to visit my grandmother and Aunt & Uncle. One day, the girls and I were able to head down to Leiper's Fork to visit for the day. We had a fun time of visiting and gardening and hated to say good bye, knowing it'll be a while before we see them in person again. But it was a special day and I got some good pictures I just had to share!

Katie & Rachel

Katie & her sweet niece, Addelyn


Still helping with those purple hull peas - yummy!

I was playing around with the settings on the camera and love this picture!

One of the MANY, MANY hummingbirds around Mom's porch

Rachel & Papa

Rachel (and Rebecca) picking the peas

Even Maggie enjoys working in the garden

Children of the Corn???

Julianna loved picking the peppers - they were so good!

No comments: