Monday, September 7, 2009

Day at the Zoo with Friends

A couple of my friends from church invited Julianna and me to go to the Nashville Zoo with them for the day. Of course the big kids were totally upset that we went while they were in school!! But we had a lot of fun and enjoyed our field trip!

The Motley Crew before entering the zoo
Beautiful Hyacinth Macaw
There is a display of Rainbow Lorikeets where you can purchase necture and the Lorikeets will come and eat it out of your hand. With a little help, Julianna got one to eat from her necture

Angela also had success with feeding the Lorikeets

Braden had one land on him - beautiful birds!


The elephants were close and they were fun to see


We're missing Colton in this picture because we didn't want the elephants to walk away but what a fun group of kiddos!


My friend, Heather & Colton on the carousel


Cameron on the tiger


Harrison & Braden having fun


Katie with Julianna and Angela



My friend, Doreen with the girls


Enjoying the petting zoo

1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

it's almost been a year since we all went together. I keep getting notices that my 1 yr. membership is running out. Sad thing is I haven't been since.