Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthday Ups & Downs!

Saturday was my birthday - 38 years young! Ha! I had a nice relaxing day at home with my family until early afternoon. Then we went to some friends house from church. They are definitely a "house divided" - Mark is a Georgia fan (he's my favorite) and Rachael is a Florida fan. Matthew called himself "Switzerland" for the game and since Rachael couldn't even find any other Florida fans in the area, she settled for that. Although, she did enough singing and dancing and gator signs for the entire state of Florida so I guess all is fair. Those Bulldogs did not grant my wish for a big win over Florida, but it was fun to watch the game with friends.


Matthew had bought stuff for a nice dinner at home, but we ended up eating burgers over there before the game and were too full when we got home, so that was postponed for a nice Sunday lunch.


Here are some pictures of my special day!



This is actually from Sunday afternoon - Matthew got this awesome yummy Raspberry cake!
Some of my goodies - Georgia Bulldog slippers, a new Timex Ironman watch and a Racoon Webkinz

Rachael Pennington & me - still friends even after THAT game
Julianna & Lily Grace - love this picture
Rebecca enjoyed their new little kitten


Halftime celebration - Happy Birthday!

I had quite the help with the candles...as a matter of fact, I didn't get to blow them out at all

4 comments:

Anita J. said...

Happy Birthday!

Sara Campbell said...

Good gracious, you are so skinny, Katie!

SevenSwansaswimming said...

Happy Birthday Katie! I have one coming up soon, but not sure if I want to celebrate. It is not as fun as it used to be! You look great to be so young!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday..a few days late. I just now found your blog!

Laura