Thursday, May 23, 2013

ECS Championship Game

So my High School Alma Mater (ECS) made it to the State Championship Game for Football.  Well, it just so happens that my brother is one of the coaches.  The game was played at Tennessee Tech in Cookeville so I decided I would go and support Justin.  Since Rachel was in town we all decided to go together.  Now, our awesome sister Cassie watched Rachel's 2 kids and Mandy's 2 kids to give them the opportunity to go.  Rachel & I hooked up with Mandy and rode with them and met the rest of the family there.

My sweet Justin bought some snacks for us to have in the car - chocolate covered Pomegranates   Yummy!  Well, while snacking, unbeknownst to me, I dropped one in my seat and it melted.  So when we arrived and got out of the van - I felt it.  My sweet sister helped me clean it off while my Sister in law thought it was sooooo funny that she'd take a picture.  At least in my blog, I'm explaining what this is versus just putting a picture on and laughing about it.....Mandy!!!!  So that explains the first 2 pictures.  



It's just chocolate!!!

We had some local Duck Dynasty folks watching all the games and since Rebecca is such a fan, I thought I'd take a picture of them - of course trying here to make it look like I was taking picture of the girls (sorry Rachel)

Mandy, Rachel & Myself

My Parents with their Eagle Spirit

Tim & Caleb made it too.  Fun to be there with them.  Tim is quite the famous football alumni so we were quite popular in the stands being with him!!  :-)


Our crew that made it (minus Justin who was very busy)

No comments: