Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Youth Fall Retreat

Our Youth went to Gatlinburg in November for their Fall Retreat.  We attended the Hearts on Fire Conference held there.  Both Matthew & I went as counselors and our big kids handled it relatively well!  Here are a few fun shots from the weekend.

Lined up and waiting to go in (Tall guy on left w/o glasses is Tyler Dotterer - Travis & Kimberly's oldest son - for those of you who know & care!)

Rebecca with Hope & Faith 

We went into a store that was nothing but hot sauces and I thought Christian would get a kick out of these!

Christian & Claire!

Rebecca & Hope (Can you tell we spent a lot of time in line waiting to get in?)

Rachel & I were the ladies who went and we had a fun weekend ourselves!

I bought this popcorn for Rachel and me....very interesting

Christian & Tyler Dotterer racing on the go-karts during some free time.

No comments: