Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Katie

Well, it's my 41st birthday.  I woke up to presents and a breakfast fixed for me by Christian himself!!!


My sweet Julianna

All three of my kids

Love this - had to pose like Rebecca

It's always interesting with the kids taking the pictures!!

The love of my Life

When I went to work out that morning, my sweet friends, Rachel & Doreen had decorated the gym, had presents, and then we cut out of our workout early (my favorite part!) and they'd made me a molten chocolate cake... yummy!!!  These girls are such a special part of my life and I am blessed by their friendships!


Check me out - that working out has done wonders to my waistline!

Doesn't that look amazing??  It was!


Candle & Everything

Sharing with my sweet friends

Even got to open some presents!!


No comments: