Friday, November 12, 2010

Our sweet & silly Julianna

As I'm going through my pictures to blog, I kept running across these funny pictures of Julianna so I just decided to post them. I hope they make you smile!

Julianna's school had Homecoming week and they had silly hat day. This was Julianna's - everyone loved it, but I don't think it lasted on her at school very long.

Julianna was with me when I went back to the Elementary school to help with their school pictures (don't ask me why!) She was so funny and here she is during her lunch break!

One day of the days Julianna was not in school, she called me into the Den and said, "Mom, come in here and bring your camera!"

This is Julianna's sweet friend, Angela

Julianna certainly knows how to do the silly pose!

Angela catches on...

A friend tried to give me a quick lesson on french braiding and here's how I did. Not toooo bad!

My friend Rachael invited Julianna to go to Monkey Joe's before school started for Lily Grace (who started Kindergarten). I received this picture in an text on my phone. Such silly girls!

No comments: