Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fun at Preschool

Julianna is in preschool 3 days a week this year at Christian Community School. She loves it and is doing so well. We're really proud of her. Her teachers took pictures of the kids to put up on their door and it was such an awesome picture that I asked them to email it to me. Isn't this great? I just had to share it!!



They had a Bike Rodeo at her school one day. I wasn't able to stay for it but my sweet friend, Doreen took some pictures for me. They brought their bikes and helmets (we had to borrow both because she doesn't have either) and the White House police & fire department were there teaching bike safety, etc.

Julianna in the bike line

They set up a little course for the kids to ride their bikes through...

Finishing up. Julianna loved it - guess she'll be getting a bike for her birthday!

No comments: