Friday, December 18, 2009

2009 Christmas card photo session

You know it's never very easy to get good photos when you want them. We didn't do a Christmas card last year and I really wanted to do one this year. I also wanted to get a picture of the kids in it but didn't want the hassle of it. One night, the kids were literally heading to bed and I said, "Hey, wait, let me take your picture in front of the tree." Below is the final product - most of you will probably receive this in the mail.

I thought it would be fun to post some of the other funny pictures we went through to get the good one. By the way, if I had planned it better, I would not have had the pink and red in the same picture but again, if I had planned it, we probably would never have gotten the picture!!

The good one

We were waiting on Rebecca and these two started goofing off...

More silliness..

Oops - my hand was over the flash

So silly

This one was GREAT - until we noticed Chrisitan's eyes - dork boy did that on purpose!!!!

Having a little fun after we got the one we wanted!

What a goofy bunch of kids I have!!!!

No comments: