Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Meeting Reese Payne

The newest addition to the Payne family is Reese Payne, born May 27th to my brother, Justin & his wife Mandy.  We took a day trip to Memphis in early June to meet her and visit the family.  We wish we could have stayed longer but we took full advantage of the day with them.  Sweet little Reese was an angel and we all enjoyed our turn with her.

Christian with Reese

Rebecca's turn

Reese was stretching for Julianna

My turn!!!

So pretty....with her new blankie from Aunt Katie

My friend Susan (Aunt Su-Su) came over to visit with us and had to have her turn with Reese too.

Me & sweet Susan

My 2 nephews.....James & Kramer

We took advantage of a family photo shoot

All of us

My sweet Brothers Family - we love you guys!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Can't wait to see you guys again!