Monday, September 5, 2011

Tennessee State Soccer Tournament

In May, our soccer team qualified to play in the State Soccer Tournament which was held in Chattanooga.  Our boys played hard and made it to the semi-final round and lost to Brentwood in a somewhat controversial game.  However, we were very proud of how hard they fought and know we are truly in the top 3 teams in the State in our Division.

I didn't get too many pictures - too busy cheering I suppose.  But I posted some I got.

My awesome #8

Thought that was a cool backdrop!
You can see the size difference!  
Rebecca took the following pictures:  Here's Julianna & Zeke

Still posing!

Love this picture - it's a little sister from one of the players - she's darling!!!

Since we were in Chattanooga, Grumps & Gigi came to the games. 

I took this last picture - I mentioned our last game was a bit controversial.  The refereeing was bad that we had parents go get the head of the refs to come watch our guy.  It was bad.... but oh well.  That's life!

No comments: