Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rachel's Visit - Bathtime Fun

My sister, Rachel & her two kids came from Washington to spend a little time in Tennessee. I got her first, which means, I got to pick her and the kids up from the airport and she hung in Greenbrier for a few days before she headed south of Nashville to visit with the rest of the family.

We had so much fun with them and took so many pictures that of course I will have to make multiple blogs.... so here we go!

After Chick-fil-a on the way home from the airport, we played a little and then had bath time. The kids were too cute so here of course is a blog just with bath time pictures!!!

Addelyn & Julianna

Sweet Payne - this was our first time to meet him!!

Julianna gives Payne a Mohawk!

Dumping Water on Addelyn - not sure she liked it at first!

Getting Payne to smile - it's not that hard

Holy Cow - what a cutie patootie!!

Playing around - you can tell these girls are gonna have fun together!


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ok Katie! You have officially beat me in blogging! But the race is on! Working on my couple of blogs about Rachel's visit right now! LOL!