Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My flowers

I do not have a green thumb! It's certainly no secret... But I have found a love for irises. I don't have to do much to them and they turn out beautifully. My kids bought me some very beautiful irises 2 years ago for Mother's Day and this year, I got the best result of them. I was so excited to wake up each morning during the spring and walk outside to find new blooms. So I wanted to share my pictures with you...

Obviously this is not an iris, but a cheap rose bush I bought on clearance and we've already gotten some rose buds. The girls love this.

This variety was given to us from some friends from church. I love the 2 colors of purple on this.






Aren't they all beautiful? Can't wait for next spring!!!

1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

Very pretty - much prettier than the common variety I have. I love the dual colors with the rippled petals. Way to go Black Thumb. :)