Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween

For this Halloween, we had grand plans of the kids (well, the big kids at least) to dress up in theme with Michael & Morgan. We had a lot of funny conversations about who they could be, but reality set in and we ran out of time to do anything. So we literally were trying to figure out what to wear on Saturday afternoon.

I like what they did - Julianna was a ballerina (thanks to Aunt Cassie & the cousin's real ballet outfit), Christian was a Georgia Tech football player and Rebecca wore the Raggedy Anne costume that I wore when I was a kid. They all turned out very cute.

See? Not so bad for last minute, huh?




Christian


Julianna


This was the pose she kept doing but I at least made her do one pose that looked like a ballerine, not a jazz dancer


So pretty!


Rebecca looked darling in this outfit


I love this picture of her - I think she looks beautiful!



I posed the girls for this picture - below you will see a picture of me dressed up as Raggedy Anne and my little sister, Rachel in a ballet outfit many years ago. I thought it was neat!


Same Raggedy Anne outfit with a few upgrades over the years - don't know what year this is - probably 1982ish! (And that's Cassie as the Chinese girl - not to leave her out!)



We did our tradtion of going to a large neighborhood in Hendersonville with the Locke's and started by going to Brandi's sister's, Sheryl's. Had to get the group picture


Rebecca & Morgan


Christian & Michael


This was the 2nd year that Michael wore a mask so I made him take it off for at least one picture. Those are his glow in the dark eyes under the mask!


Brandi & Julianna


Brandi & Sheryl




My silly friend, Doreen


Julianna and Angela took a little longer to get started so we were behind the big kids all night. This is Doreen's Mom who was here from Florida. We had fun together and the girls did great!


Worn out at the end of a lot of walking but a great time!

1 comment:

Sara Campbell said...

I think if I saw that clown coming (next to last pic), I would have run. Still have some clown issues at 36. :)