Monday, October 5, 2009

Rebecca's first oil painting

Rebecca has started oil painting in her art class. She's been working on this one for a while. They all have to do this landscape for their first one, and it's so interesting to see how different they all turn out. Here is Rebecca's. I think she did a wonderful job. It was funny because in the car, Christian and I looked at each other and said, "Wow, I could NEVER do that." We definitely are not the ones with artistic ability in the family.

I thought you all might enjoy seeing it. We're very proud of her!



1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

That is absolutely beautiful and my kids were just in awe at her aritistic ability. Way to go, Rebecca!! Good thing you didn't have a big sis to make fun of your oil painting like I did! HA HA! I sure can hold a grudge, can't I?