Saturday, August 15, 2009

Payne Family Lake Trip


In July, my entire family went to this lake. That included my parents and each of my 3 siblings and their families. It's been a long time since we've all been together like that and we had a great time.


With my new camera, I believe I took somewhere around 1100 pictures. Itwas so much fun. We played a lot on the water and held babies and enjoyed our time together. I planned to do a great blog on the trip, buteach of my siblings has at least one blog about that weekend, so I decided not to recreate the wheel.


Please go visit Rachel's blog, Justin's blog, and Cassie's blog. (I've linked it so you can just click on their names.) You can get different views of the weekend and see a lot of great pictures of my parents, brother and sisters, in-laws and nieces and nephews. Cassie wrote a couple of blogs - Family Fun, the sister's wide ride and The End. This way, it'll be easier to get to them Please check them all out!


Above you'll see the family picture we took together. There's always a story behind our pictures, but this turned out great!!

No comments: